On July 12, 2022, Hum Capital joined Flow Capital to discuss the status of debt and non-dilutive financing in the market downturn.
The panel featured:
- Arin Minasians, VP of Corporate Development at Flow Capital
- Josh Axler, Principal at Flow Capital
- Michael Slawson, Head of Growth at Hum Capital
- Tim Makhauri, Head of Investor Platform at Hum Capital
You can view the full webinar recording below:
We loved this conversation because it put the downturn in the venture capital market in perspective. We discussed:
- The idea that it’s not necessarily “easy” to raise money, but there is a lot of available “dry powder” to access if you know how
- The need to focus on profitability and bolster your balance sheet as much as possible if you’re going to need capital anytime in the next 24 months
- How Flow Capital’s financing is an attractive option to fuel growth because of larger advance rates and flexibility
- How the recent drop in company valuations makes debt a relatively more attractive form of growth capital
- How to compare debt to debt, and not just debt to equity
We are thrilled that Arin and Josh could join us. Find all of our past and future digital events here!
As always, if you are interested in exploring your financing options or raising capital, we’re here to help! Please fill out this form to speak with someone on our Investment Team.