Personalize Your Deal Flow
- You spend hours sourcing deals — and hours more chasing down data buried in Excel files, emails, and presentations.
- Your team has to collect and rationalize mountains of data from a wide range of sources to evaluate each opportunity.
- You evaluate each opportunity in the context of your own experience, without the benefit of broader market-wide benchmarks and cohort analysis.
- You receive personalized introductions to companies that are pre-screened to meet your credit box or investment thesis.
- You have instant access to validated company performance data fed directly from companies’ financial systems of record.
- You have advanced analytics to quickly screen each opportunity and find the most promising deals for you to diligence.
What are investors saying about Hum?
These are just a few of the investors and lenders on the ICM.
The speed at which we can get accurate information is critical when we’re evaluating companies. Hum’s platform gives us that company data right away — giving us a head start on getting to a term sheet. That means we can invest capital quicker, and companies get the funding they need to grow.
– Isaac Bunney, CRO, Revtek Capital
“Hum Capital has built a sophisticated platform that blends automation, speed and sorting to bring a multitude of financing options to emerging growth companies.”
– Charlie Perer, Co-Founder SG Credit Partners
“Hum's ICM platform impressed us with its ability to introduce us to companies and situations that fit our investment profile. I would say what stands out most about the platform is 1) the quality of the companies Hum attracts, and 2) the way the historical financials are standardized, making it easy to quickly assess the financial profile of the opportunity.”
- Chet Kasper, Principal, Montage Capital
"We've seen quality deals from our partnership with Hum. They understand that not every business is a good fit for every type of capital. Their technology and approach matches us with businesses that are well aligned to our products and what we do well."
- Carlos Antequera, CEO Novel Capital