Hum Webinar Recap – Renaissance in the Private Markets: How Fundraising is Changing for Founders
Feb 15, 2022 @ 11:00am
Hum Capital brought together leaders who are disrupting the private capital markets.
On February 15th, 2022, Hum Capital brought together leaders who are disrupting the private capital markets. The panel featured:
- Lucinda Shen, Axios Fintech Reporter (moderator)
- Blair Silverberg, Hum Capital CEO
- Miguel Larrea Fernandez, Capchase CEO
- Ben Wu, Brex Asset Management CEO
This webinar was a first-of-its-kind conversation that shed light on the rapid changes happening in the private capital markets. Topics discussed included:
- How Capchase and Brex Asset Management serve their customers in the fundraising process
- How Hum’s marketplace connects companies to Capchase, Brex, and other capital providers
- Why debt and non-dilutive financing is becoming a more popular method of financing for companies (Hint: Platforms like Brex Asset Management, Capchase, and Hum unlock access to new capital sources)
- Why it’s so important to think about how you finance your business – in particular, panelists discussed sensitivity to who is on the cap table and overall cost of capital
- Understanding the source of your source of capital
- How data and platform plays are driving the rapid acceleration of underwriting for private companies
A huge thanks to Lucinda, Ben, and Miguel for their extremely valuable contributions! We were so happy to see webinar participants asking lots of informative questions. We are also excited to bring you more high-quality content in the future. Stay tuned for our next digital event!
As always, if you are interested in exploring your financing options or raising capital, we’re here to help! Please fill out this form to speak with someone on our Investment Team.